Runwells™ Car Air Extractor Pump Oil Bleeding Tool
Keeping your brakes in top condition is easy with this pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder Kit. With one person operation design and wide use, you can keep all car air extractor pumps working properly, whether it is only a single vehicle or many vehicles.
This pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder Kit is a must-have tool in your garage. The brake fluid extractor and flushing system will keep your brakes in top condition and help you save on repairs.
- Pneumatic Brake Oil Bleeding Tool : This brake bleeder kit is used for changing brake and clutch oil, as well as suck out old oil and air from replaced brake system on motorcycle car truck and pickup. Connect the extractor to the air compressor and brake caliper, turn on high power air compressor to 90-120PSI, negative pressure is generated in the braking system to suck out the waste fluid and air, and guide the new oil to fill the whole brake system.
- One Man Operation : Refill bottle can be held on the brake fluid reservoir. On the 1L waste oil extractor bottle, there is a the hanger which can hook on the engine hood and keep the bottle above the vehicle bleeder valve, as well as the trigger locker is also helpful for hand-free when suck. Also, you do not need to tread the brake pedal again and again when use this brake and clutch bleed tool.
- Automatic Brake Refill Device : There is a long screw fittings on 0.8L refill bottle cap, which can work with the master cylinder adapter to snap on the mouth of the vehicle's brake fluid reservoir, without hand support. Fully open the valve on the long screw, the fluid will flow out, and stop once the brake fluid level in the reservoir has been sufficient to cover the threaded port, no need to keep an eye on it. But if 0.8L is not enough, remember to add new oil in time
- Easy To Use : Select a fill bottle adaptor for the master cylinder to hold it in place, fill the bottle with fluid, pop it on the master cylinder and open the valve; Once the master cylinder is filled, the bottle flow will stop so you can connect the vacuum jar to an air compressor (not included), connect the bleed hose to the brake bleeder and open bleeder, then pull trigger on jar and lock in place, let it draw for 4-5 minutes, close bleeder, and check brake pedal pressure
- Specifications and Accessories : 34 oz used fluid bottle, 24 oz filler bottle. 4 Master Cylinder Reservoir Adapters: 1.25 in.-1.60 in (32 to 41mm) 1.10 in.-1.45 in (28 to 37mm) 0.95 in.-1.25 in (24 to 32mm) 0.80 in.-1.20 in (21 to 30mm). Air inlet: 2 type of 1/4''- 18 NPT
Package Included :
- 1x 1L Old Oil Collection Bottle with 1.8M Hose and Black Suction Nipple (Hose: I.D. 5MM, O.D. 9MM)
- 1x 0.8L New Oil Refill Bottle
- 1x New Oil Refill Bottle Lid with Long Screw
- 1x New Oil Refill Bottle Lid O-ring
- 4x Master Cylinder Adapters
- 2x Air Quick Plugs (American and European Style)
- 1x Spare Black Suction Nipple
- 1x Barbed Connector for Spare Black Suction Nipple
How To Use :
- 1. Fill the new oil filler bottle with new oil and close the valve on the screw. Choose a right cylinder adapter to screw on the long screw of new oil filler bottle, and stuck it on the brake fluid reservoir, then open the valve.
- 2. Connect the vacuum pump (not included) to the waste oil bottle, and connect the black cone nipple to the vehicle bleed valve. Hook the waste oil bottle to the engine cover and use the trigger locker to hookup the trigger.
- 3. Open the vacuum pump to 90-120PSI for 4-5 mins, until the fresh transparent oil is sucked out from the brake bleed valve (you can observe from the transparent hose), then close the vacuum pump and brake bleed valve
- 4.Repeat this process on each wheel, then check the pressure of the pedal.
OUR GUARANTEE :
We believe our products can help people's everyday lives, and we fully stand by our products. We offer a risk-free 30-day guarantee on all our products. If you don't have a great experience, we will ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. We also offer a 1-year free breakdown warranty on our products