Professional Portable Stripper Dance Static And Spinning 9 Ft Pole!
Tired of cheap Dance Poles with rough edges that easily break after little use ?
Want a Portable Stripper Pole for ab-blasting workouts, that won’t wreck fine floors and beautiful ceilings ?
Designed by leading professional dance experts, our Dance Pole is precision CNC machined from the finest, high-torsion stainless steel, with a premium, corrosion-resistant mirror-chrome finish for truly outstanding grip-performance, even with moist, sweaty palms and fingerless pole-dance gloves!
Why our Portable Dance Pole is Your BEST Choice ?
Our Stripper Pole uses extra strong, non-marking friction fittings for safe workouts on virtually any surface, whether hard tiles, wooden floors or thick, bushy carpet, without tools and drilling!
Great for gyms, yoga rooms, bars, clubs, or your home.
✅ PROFESSIONAL DANCE STRIPPER POLE - Anti-rust, anti-corrosion, 450lb capacity. Our Portable Dancing Pole with Base is professional grade, milled from solid, high tensile steel for a phenomenal strength-to-weight ratio with an ultra high-grip, non-porous, electroplated mirror-chrome finish.
✅ BUILD MUSCLE AND TONE YOUR BODY - Get in on the hottest fitness trend! Stripper poles for home offer a unique and fun way to get in shape. Turn up the music and dance while you tone and strengthen your body.
✅ EASY SET UP AND TAKE DOWN - Lightweight and easy to put up and take down, this can even be used as a portable fitness pole. Take it with you when you move or bring it to a friend’s for a fun dance competition.
✅ MADE FROM DURABLE STEEL - Feel safe and secure when spinning and trying out professional poses. Our Home Dance Pole is made of sturdy steel with anti-corrosion anti-rust chrome coating. Suitable for most, max weight capacity 450 lbs.
✅ STATIC & SPINNING MODES - Perfect for beginners and experts dancers, our Home Stripper Pole has static/spin adjustment modes with fast switching between them, perfect for challenging dance moves and workouts.
✅ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗘𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 & 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗥 - Our spinning fitness pole uses silicone pads with unmovable strong suction friction-fit for a simple setup, whether on carpet, wood or tiles that won’t mark, dent or destroy home ceilings.
Fully removable and height adjustable. You can choose to put your dancing poles anywhere in the house. This is a very practical option if you plan to practice your moves someplace else and perform in another. Also comes with 2 extension poles to extend the length from 235-275 cm / 92.5-108.3’’.
Great capacity for both Men and Women users!
This dancing pole is 45 mm in diameter; Its weight capacity is up to 440lbs, enough to support the weight of 2 adults, providing reliable safety assurance. Safe for 2 person routines.
Designed with 2 modes in mind – static or spin. Simply use a Hex key to tighten the pole and keep it from spinning. Easy to choose the best style that works for you. A perfect assistant for pole dancing. Suitable for dancers, athletes, or someone who is trying to get a workout. Great for gyms, yoga rooms, bars, clubs, or your home.
Just turn up the music, have fun, and dance!
- Made of premium chrome steel material that is durable and resists rust and corrosion.
- The smooth surface is both sticky and extremely smooth so it won’t scratch the user. User-friendly design allows you to exercise with it daily.
- The articulating base and angular stability lock helps stabilize your pole on uneven surfaces.
- The upper dome & bottom base both come with integrated silicone ring to provide ultimate stability.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q : How to adjust the height of steel pipe?
A : You can adjust the height through the threaded adjustment rod at the top.
Q : How to convert the static and rotation mode?
A : There are two screws at the bottom of the pipe, and you can adjust it by tightening (for static mode) or loosening (for rotation mode).
Q : Mine doesn't spin at all?
A : Did you remove the 2 little screws on the bottom for it to spin? The pole is stuck if it is not line up correctly and install on the ceiling beam. Did you loosen the flange nut on the black height adjuster?
Q : Everywhere in my bed room it isn't straight all the way what to do?
A : You could cut a piece of wood the size of the dome or round part that goes against the ceiling screwed the wood into the beam then put my pole on that it works.
Q : My pole makes a clicking noise when it turns. How can I fix this?
A : Just needed to tighten it more. Or you can take it down and reinstall it. Make sure it's on a beam so when it's tight enough it doesn't damage your ceiling.
- Material: Chrome-plated Steel
- Dimension: 38.5 x 38.5 x 275 cm / 15.2 x 15.2 x 108.3’’ (LxWxH)
- Adjustable Height: 235-275 cm / 92.5-108.3’’
- Pole Dia.: 45 mm / 1.77’’; Thickness: 2 mm / 0.08’’
- Max. Weight Capacity: 200 Kg / 450.92 Lb
- G.W.: 14.26 Kg / 31.44 Lb
- 1 x Top Doom: 8.5 x 38.5 cm / 3.3 x 15.2" (HxDia.)
- 1 x Bottom Base with Spinner: 9 x 22.5 cm / 3.54 x 8.86" (HxDia.)
- 1 x Main Pole A with Adjuster: 110.5 x 4.5 cm / 43.5 x 1.77" (LxDia.)
- 1 x Main Pole B: 102.5 x 4.5 cm / 40.35 x 1.77" (LxDia.)
- 1 x 125mm Extension: 12.5 x 4.5 cm / 4.92 x 1.77" (LxDia.)
- 1 x 250mm Extension: 25 x 4.5 cm / 9.84 x 1.77" (LxDia.)
- 1 x Cover: 19.3 x 4.8 cm / 7.6 x 1.9" (LxDia.)
- 1 x Tool Se