Large Compost Tumbler Bin - Outdoor Garden Rotating Dual Compartment Compost
Original price $125.99 - Original price $125.99
$125.99 - $125.99
Current price $125.99
Compost trumbler Bin - composter
This type of composting system is the most popular with households and gardeners who are looking for the easy, affordable way to compost their organic waste. There is no need to purchase bulky, heavy tumblers and expensive bags and lids that sometimes come with commercial composting systems, which can sometimes be more trouble than they're worth. With a Runwells Compost Tumbler, you are able to compost your organic waste in your own kitchen right in your very own home all without having to purchase a separate container or set of tools to help you decompose it.
A Runwells large compost bin is the perfect solution to your composting needs.
The garden composting bin is great for households because it can be placed outside for the whole family to use, and it is large enough to hold compost easily. This bin is different from other compost bins in that you have the option to choose the right kind of aeration system for your garden composting. Dual chamber composting methods use an air pump which mixes oxygen and carbon dioxide to decompose organic waste quicker.
The compost bin is an essential tool for successful garden composting. It helps to collect the organic matter that is broken down in your garden in an effective, convenient and efficient way. By having a high-quality compost bin in your backyard you will ensure that your organic matter remains healthy and you are reducing the amount of garbage that ends up in the land fill.
- Twin chmber-Designed with 2 chamber benefits Batch composting, which is the most efficient way to produce high-quality compost; Let one side "cook" while you add fresh materials to the other, continuously swapping sides creates an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Tumbling composter – avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- Easy to use – fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add Scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep Fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds.
- Two composter chambers are better than one – two separate sides allow the first side to finish while leaving the second side Available to add fresh Scraps/clippings. Continuously swapping sides after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. Total capacity 43 gallons
- Durable construction – BPA free, UV inhibited, 100% post-consumer recycled polypropylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight. The galvanized steel frame is corrosion resistant.