Large Compost Tumbler Bin - Outdoor Garden Rotating Dual Compartment Compost
Compost trumbler Bin - composter
A Runwells large compost bin is the perfect solution to your composting needs.
The garden composting bin is great for households because it can be placed outside for the whole family to use, and it is large enough to hold compost easily. This bin is different from other compost bins in that you have the option to choose the right kind of aeration system for your garden composting. Dual chamber composting methods use an air pump which mixes oxygen and carbon dioxide to decompose organic waste quicker.
- Twin chmber-Designed with 2 chamber benefits Batch composting, which is the most efficient way to produce high-quality compost; Let one side "cook" while you add fresh materials to the other, continuously swapping sides creates an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Tumbling composter – avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- Easy to use – fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add Scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep Fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds.
- Two composter chambers are better than one – two separate sides allow the first side to finish while leaving the second side Available to add fresh Scraps/clippings. Continuously swapping sides after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. Total capacity 43 gallons
- Durable construction – BPA free, UV inhibited, 100% post-consumer recycled polypropylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight. The galvanized steel frame is corrosion resistant.