Handheld Pain Relief Cold Laser Device
Ditch expensive and time-consuming appointments with therapists and get your life back!
WHAT IS COLD LASER THERAPY?
Cold Laser Therapy or Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and to help accelerate the healing process.
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) is a fast-growing technology used to treat a multitude of conditions in order to help eliminate pain, swelling, reduce spasms, and increase functionality.
LLLT works deep within the cells to speed up repair and improve functionality
Laser light is an electromagnetic form of energy; defined by a range of tiny wavelengths and the wavelengths are measured in nanometres (nm).
It’s called ‘radiation light’ and this refers to the energy of the light – it’s not harmful, quite the opposite because it is healing and has health-giving properties working deep within the cells of the body.
Home treatment is totally painless and the feeling of warmth is the only feeling one experiences during the treatment as the LLLT device weaves its magic deep in the cells of your skin, fascia, muscles, and joints.
HELPS ATHLETES WITH INJURIES
Trauma from sports injuries causes damage to the cells that make up soft tissues. These damaged cells release chemicals that provoke a natural inflammatory response in the body, which results in redness, swelling, warmth, and pain in the injured area.
Persistent or recurrent inflammation can predispose athletes to early-onset arthritis or degenerative changes in their joints. This condition can affect the weekend warrior to the elite athlete.
Laser therapy significantly lowers the risk of arthritis frequently resulting from sports injuries.
Laser therapy is used by professional sports teams and athletes to treat inflammation, provide deep-tissue therapy, and accelerate pain relief to help athletes minimize downtime.
Clinical research shows that laser therapy helps restore the body to normal function quicker.
With chronic conditions, laser therapy is used most often to help combat persistent pain and reduce inflammation.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of getting professional-grade treatment in the privacy of your own home using the Runwells cold laser therapy device with treatment options from Low to Medium to High and a variety of 17 laser diodes delivering a combination of 650 nanometers (nm) and 808 nanometers (nm).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) device features a perfect combination of four 808 nanometers (nm) and thirteen 650 nanometers (nm) wavelength lasers that have been selected for their ability to penetrate deep into skin, muscle, tissue, and ligaments to greatly boost healing and recovery.
When laser light is absorbed by living tissue, it triggers biological chain reactions in the cells. Chemical substances are produced, released, and carried by the blood and lymphatic flow to other parts of the system.
In this way, the effects of cold laser light may not be only local, but can also achieve wide systemic effects and ultimately leading to an increase in cellular metabolism and a decrease in both pain and inflammation.
Most patients receiving deep tissue laser therapy report long-lasting pain relief that becomes noticeable after only a couple of sessions.
- Rapid Cell Growth
- Faster Wound & Burn Healing
- Increases Collagen Production
- Accelerates the Recovery of Inflamed Tissues
- Reduces Fibrous Tissue Formation
- Faster & Fuller Recovery from Concussion
- Increases Metabolic Activity
- Increases Vascular Activity
- Relieves Arthritis (including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
- Treats Sports injuries including sprains and strains
- Repairs soft tissue damage
- Treats Tendonitis
- Reduces Wrinkles, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation
- Heals Acne scars, hypertrophic scars, keloids, and healing of burns
- Treats Psoriasis
- Increases Microcirculation
- Powerful enough for clinical use and safe enough to use at home
- Can be used on pets
- 100% drug-free, non-invasive therapy with no side effects
- Cost-effective treatment for the entire family
Worldwide medical studies of LLLT have shown safe, effective, and proven solutions to treat a variety of common painful conditions such as;
- Arthritis / Joint Pain
- Temporo-Mandibular Joint Disorder
- Knee Pain
- Finger & Toe Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain / Spasms
- Shoulder / Rotator Cuff
- Back Pain / Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heel Spurs / Plantar Fasciitis
- Migraine Headaches
- Nerve Pain / Radiculopathy Sciatica
- Sprain / Strain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Any many more…
- 13 Laser Diodes Delivering 650nm Laser Light
- 4 Laser Diodes Delivering 808nm Laser Light
- Clinically Proven and Safe Treatment
- Non -Invasive & No Known Side Effects
- Cordless, Lightweight & Portable
- FDA Cleared Class II Medical Device featuring Laser Therapy
- High Capacity 1950mAh Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Liquid Crystal Clear Display
- Adjustable 4 Laser Intensity Levels
- Universal Voltage 110v - 240v
A BETTER LIFE FOR YOUR PET
Treat your pet's medical conditions and injuries using Runwells Handheld Pain Relief Cold Laser Therapy Device.
The device offers clinically proven & safe treatment for:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Corneal diseases
- Head trauma
- Muscle, tendon, and ligament injuries
- Pain management for trauma and post-surgical wounds
- Inflammation and swelling
- Hip Arthritis and Dysplasia
- Elbow Osteoarthritis
- Tendon Weakness
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Gingivitis, Periodontitis, Stomatitis
- Wounds and Burns
- Chronic Otitis / Ear Infection
- Facial Nerve Paralysis
- Rupture Anal Sacs and Fistulas
*All serious injuries should always see a Veterinarian as the first course of treatment.
Keep out of reach of children to prevent injuries to their eyes.
Avoid looking directly at the light.
Do not use it if you have a pacemaker, as the laser can interfere with the performance of the pacemaker.
Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- 1 X Main Unit
- 1 X USB Type-C Cable
- Power Adapter Plug
- 1 X User's Manual